[show_avatar firstname.lastname@example.org align=left show_name=true]Just like the seasons change, our skin changes seasonally as well. With winter in full swing you may be noticing your skin is suddenly itchy, dry, and looking kind of dull. Increase the frequency of moisturizing to twice a day and bump up to a cream instead of lotion. These simple things will help bring your skin back to life!
Here are a few more easy tips and recommendations to ward off winter itchiness:
- Use mild cleansers on face and body. No bar soaps.
- Shower with warm, not hot water.
- Moisturize within first 3 minutes after exiting the shower, from head to toe.
- Keep a pump lotion by each sink so you can moisturize right after each hand washing.
- Epionce- Milky lotion cleanser and gentle foaming cleanser: Gentle cleansers for face and neck
- Epionce- Renewal moisturizers: Face and neck
- Epionce- Medical barrier cream: Great for extra dry skin, Eczema, Psoriasis, or trouble spots like hands, elbows, knees and feet
- CeraVe moisturizing cream- Great as all over body moisturizer
- CeraVe hydrating cleanser- Perfect for cleansing the entire body
Epionce products are sold at both our Seattle and Edmonds Locations. Feel free to schedule a complementary consult with me if you have any questions about which products are right for you.