Waxing – A Quick Solution to Unwanted Hair
Date Published: May 19th, 2015
Some may think that hair removal is only a modern day ritual, when in fact methods of hair removal have been practiced for centuries in both women and men. Egyptians were likely the first, using seashells as tweezers, bees wax and sugar with pumice stones as a means to remove hair. It sounds tedious and painful; thank goodness we’ve had hundreds of years to perfect these methods!
Today waxing is quick, effective and perfect for the summertime! All areas of the body are easy to treat and results last for weeks.
Here are some tips for getting the ultimate waxing experience:
- Allow your hair to grow just a little longer than stubble. Not too long or too short.
- Exfoliate the area with a scrub or luffa the morning of your appointment.
- Do NOT apply lotions or creams to the treatment area.
- Wear comfortable and/or loose clothing.
- Relax and let us do all the work!
Schedule a wax appointment May 18th– 22nd and receive 10% off by mentioning this blog.
[show_avatar email=6 align=left show_name=true]