Lymphatic drainage massage promotes circulation within the lymphatic system to assist the body in removing toxins and can lead to many skin and body benefits. A lymphatic drainage massage is often performed as part of a facial. Both those with medical needs and healthy individuals can benefit from lymphatic drainage.
- Increase circulation to reduce puffiness around the eyes
- Improve skin quality to reduce lines and wrinkles
- Improve the immune system and increase the production of antibodies
- Assist with healing after a surgical procedure or injury to speed up the regeneration of tissue, reduce swelling,
remove toxins, and minimize scarring
- Promote relaxation through massage to relieve stress and pain